Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Thrift Store Mirror

I love browsing Thrift Stores (I capitalize these words because there is one particular one we like to always browse) and recently I found a wonderful rectangular mirror for $19.98. The color of the mirror frame was not something I was crazy about when I first spotted the mirror at the Thrift Store, but that can always be changed with a fresh coat of paint.  :)

After a few weeks of constantly walking by this particular mirror in the store, I asked my hubby if it was okay to go ahead and purchase it and he said that if I loved it, then to go ahead and get it....so I did!!!! And for the $19.98 price tag, I didn't want to pass it up. I was kind of hoping for a sale or a little bit of a mark-down, but after two weeks of none of that and still seeing it in the store, I went ahead and got the mirror to bring home.




Here is the spot I would like to hang the mirror. I am hoping that by this weekend we can hang this puppy up on the wall, but I do have to paint it first. Well, I guess I don't really have to paint it first in order for us to hang it, but it would be nice. I was thinking of painting the frame black to go with the ottoman and the picture frames in the stairwell. And since it is just paint, I can always change it later if I don't like it.  :)




The details of the frame and the shape of the mirror are so pretty to me and again, for under $20, I didn't want to pass it up.

Here is another picture of our mirror again.



 
Have a wonderful rest of the day!

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.