Wednesday, April 4, 2012

About Me

So I feel like it is time to share a little bit about myself. I had not originally planned on writing this post, but whenever I read other blogs, I generally find myself clicking on the link that says "About Me". 

What can I say, I like to read about what others share about themselves on their own blogs (because I am nosy like that!) so I might as well just go ahead and type a little quick something about myself as well.

My name is Stephanie and I have been married since 2009 to an amazing man that loves and cares for me the way a man should.  :)
Together, we have two beautiful little girls that are so precious to us and we love watching them as they grow and learn each day. We also have a German Shepherd/Lab who is very protective of all of us (I guess because we are part of his pack). We love to watch our girls interact with him and play together. He is so careful around both of them and will always be their protector!

Other facts about myself...
I worked as an elementary school teacher for 4 years teaching 3rd and 4th grade, but after having our girls, I began the wonderful full-time job of being a stay-at-home mom. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  :)

I began writing for this blog as a chance to show my creative side. Thrifting, painting, and decorating are all part of the creative process I enjoy doing and hope to inspire others because of it.

I must also mention that I am a follower of Jesus Christ! It is because of Him that all things are made possible and I want to live my life singing praises to His name.


Thanks for stopping by to read more! I hope you stay a while and hopefully we can get to "know" each other.

~Love

5 comments :

  1. Stephanie, love your new blog header! :) Isn't it such a blessing to be able to stay at home? I am so thankful too, even though I do miss my third graders sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Weiya! Yes it is such a BIG blessing to be a stay-at-home mommy! :)
    Awesome that you taught 3rd grade as well. I have many sweet memories of teaching elementary school, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie,

    I am so glad that I found your blog. I have enjoyed reading about your projects; and the opportunity to have seen them in person as well! I am always intrigued with different ideas and ways to be creative.

    I love your family!

    Love,
    Maria and the Clan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! Thanks so much for commenting, Maria. :)
      It makes me happy that you like my blog.
      We love you all too and enjoy spending time with you guys!

      ~Stephanie

      Delete
  4. Hi Stephanie,
    It's so nice to "meet" you! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. I always like to know whose writing I am reading. I'm following you now via GFC and look forward to more of your projects and getting to know you. Like you, I'm a busy mom and loving it, but more importantl, I'm a follower of my Savior!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.