Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DIY Dining Room Mirror Part 2


Happy Tuesday, everyone!


Today I wanted to post about how I finally hung my other DIY mirror. (If you remember from another post, our dog broke the last mirror so I had to buy another one to replace it).

I had already completed painting the first mirror that we have already hung in the dining room a few weeks ago. You can read about that post here.


Since the link above talks in detail about how I created my mirrors, I won't go into the detail in this post about how I painted the mirrors, etc.  :) 


Here are some updated pictures of the second mirror and some pictures after I hung it in our dining room as it looks today.









The mirror needs to be cleaned up a bit, but Windex will take care of that!  :)













In the picture above, you can see that I hung a mirror on each side of my tree painting. Someday, maybe, I plan on buying some molding to place around my painting to give it that framed look. If I still end up liking my painting in the next few years, we will probably do that. My taste tends to change over time with design, so we will see if the painting is still there in the next few years!  :)
I still do love it though and my hubby doesn't want me to ever get rid of it. How sweet!!




That's the finished dining room....for now!

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.