Friday, July 6, 2012

Smoked Salmon Quesadillas

Good morning, everyone!
I am back today on this Friday to share with you one of the recipes I made for my daugther's birthday. I made 3 main dishes and we had lots of sides to go with it, but this recipe was by far one of my favorites.
It is called smoke salmon quesadillas and is pretty simple to make.



Here is what you need:

4 ounces of lite cheddar cheese
3 ounces of cream cheese
1/4 cup of sour cream
green onions, chopped
1-2 teaspoons dill, minced
4  8-inch flour tortillas
4-5 smoked salmons, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil


Okay! Are you ready for the directions? Here we go!

Blend cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, onion, and dill in a small bowl. Spread your cheese mixture evenly over two tortillas. Divide cooked salmon over the cheese mixture and place remaining tortillas on top of salmon. Press down gently.

Then, you will want to heat up your skillet and brush olive oil onto your skillet. Once pan is heated, place 1 quesadilla to the pan and cook until brown spots appear on the bottom of your tortilla. This will take about 1-2 minutes. Flip quesadilla to brown the other side.
Once these are cooked, cut quesadillas into wedges and serve immediately!  :)



It is delicious!! Everyone loved it so I will be making it again for guests in the future.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your weekend!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.