Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Framing Out a Painted Picture

Hello, hello there! I hope today is a great day for everyone. :)

I am excited about today's post because we finally got something crossed off the list in our home. We finally put up some molding in our dining room (and not the kind that goes up to the ceiling, but the kind that frames out a picture).
Still confused? I have some pictures to show you the progress and will upload more tomorrow.

But this is a project I have been wanting to do for a few months now and it is finally done. Next up would be to repaint the dining room a shade darker than the kitchen and family room. Who knows when I will get around to doing that!  ;)


Okay, now for some pictures of what we were up to this weekend.

So...just a warning...these are a bit of a tease because tomorrow I will have pictures up of the actual molding around my painted picture on the wall. Sorry, but just wanted to get them ready to post for tomorrow!!   :)







This molding cost us about $.41 a foot!!! Talk about a good deal. It's not really a wood molding and that is why it is cheap, but once we put it up on the wall, you would never know.

Stay tuned for the details tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!  :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.