Saturday, September 15, 2012

Better Homes and Gardens

 
Good morning, everyone!
 
I am back again today to show you some neat images I spied while looking through the newest edition of Better Homes and Gardens. My mom sends me subscriptions and I love receiving the magazines in the mail! It's a lot of fun for me to browse through BHG for ideas and this one doesn't disappoint.

And to show you what I mean, here are just a few pictures:

Enjoy!


 
I love the bold patterns and texture of this living room. Don't know if I could pull it off in our home, but those chairs are fabulous!

 
Interesting that on this dining room table, the designer used a patterned rug as a table runner. Pretty bold and different, wouldn't you say?
I would've never thought to do something like that.

 
I love these vases for fall! Orange and blue are such great color combinations and these would be perfect around the house.

 
And who doesn't love pumpkins?! How cute are these candle pumkins! I love them!

 
This picture just makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. I love the patterned table and the soft colors. It's very elegant and so fall!
 
Do you love to read BHG?
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.