Friday, October 19, 2012

Bible Devotions

 
Good morning and happy Friday!
 
:)
 
 Today will be a short and sweet post about the Word.
In times of joy and in times of uncertainty, it is always wonderful to know that the Lord is with me always like he says he is in his Word.

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

Psalm 46:10

In the times of quiet I have every now and then, I can hear Him saying that to me and those words are comforting. I pray that I will always place my trust in the Lord and know that He is God!

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and a weekend full of His grace.

Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.