Friday, October 5, 2012

Making Over An Entryway Box

 
Happy, happy Friday everyone!!
I hope you have some fun things planned for the weekend ahead, even if it's just sitting back and relaxing and enjoying the Lord's beautiful days. :)
As for my family and I, we are headed to the pumpkin patch in our area and are bringing our little one! She has already been to one fall festival last month and we are taking her to another one! Why not, right? :)
I think we will enjoy it very much!
 
Today, I am posting about a plan old box that I remade for our entryway.
The table under the box was an old old nightstand from my husband's early years and I painted it last year. It makes for the perfect spot at the entryway for now.
 

 
I grabbed some old fabric I had on hand and decided to go with the floral pattern for this project.
I used Loctite again to keep the fabric on the box and let me say that this stuff works great!




 
I cut each corner so that I could fold the edges and spray them down with the Loctite glue.


 
And here it is!!
I like it! It will do for now even if it is not necessarily a permanent solution.
It keeps all of our belongings and other random things in it.
Plus, it is great storage for guests when they visit so they can keep their bags and keys inside.

 
Have you redone a plain old box and made it new again?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.