Monday, November 5, 2012

IKEA, Oh IKEA!!

 
Good morning and happy Monday, everyone!
We had some family and friends visiting us last week so I didn't get a lot of time to post on the blog. So I decided to take a week off from posting but I'm back today with some neat items I have spied looking at IKEA's website.
 
You see, this weekend I plan on taking a trip to IKEA with a girlfriend of mine from church and I am still thinking about what to purchase. There are sooooo many wonderful things at IKEA so it has been hard to choose just what exactly I want to get. If I didn't have a budget, then I wouldn't worry about my list and having to narrow things down...but I do have a budget. I really don't want to spend over $150 overall...I do have a giftcard to IKEA so that will help a bit too, but spending more than $150 would be a lot so I need to narrow my choices down a bit.
 
Here are some things I have spied while searching online for new things to get for our home.
 
\FJELLSE Bed frame IKEA Solid wood, a hardwearing natural material.
FJELLSE bed frame at $40 a piece.
If I bought these, we would need two of them for Tessa and her sister in the near future. :)
But I am thinking about holding off on getting these because they won't be sharing a room for probably another 2-3 years....
 
 
BILLY Bookcase IKEA Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.
Billy bookcase at $40. I would use this in our daughter's new big girl room for storage and as a divider between the two beds...that is if I decide to buy the beds. :)
 
BISSA Shoe cabinet with 2 compartments IKEA
Shoe storage at $30.00 a piece. Would probably buy 2 of these and repaint them in the color of my choice.
 
HEMNES Shoe cabinet with 2 compartments IKEA
LOVE this shoe storage...Hemnes!!!! But it's $149 so I really need to think about that price tag. But we could really use a nice shoe storage bin like this and it would last a long, long time! Ahhh, I love it!
 
GREVBÄCK Shoe cabinet with 3 compartments IKEA
Another shoe storage cabinet by Grevback at $80. Not 100% sold on this one, but it's pretty and holds a lot of shoes and storage.
 
 
There are other items I am thinking about too but I need to do more research on them.
I may be back tomorrow to post some more about my IKEA ideas and hopefully will come to a decision soon!!
 
What do you buy at IKEA?
 
Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. the prices are unbelievable. I wish we had an Ikea close by. xo

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.