Friday, January 18, 2013

Final Reveal of the Half Bathroom

Yippeeee!!!
It is time to reveal the half bathroom with our floating shelves installed and the new decor.

 Since I already went through a little bit of the process on how to install the floating shelves yesterday, I figured I would just post the pictures for you to see the end result.
:)

We are pretty happy about the way it all turned out!





I may not be the best styler of bookshelves, but for my first time I loved the way it turned out.
Plus, these kinds of things can always be tweaked later on. :)









YAY! I love them!

Much better than what we had there before.

Any exciting plans for the weekend folks?
Hope you have a wonderful Friday and a fabulous weekend!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.