Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Baby Shower


Good morning, everyone!
Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I didn't get all of the baby shower pictures edited and ready for the blog so I made sure to have them ready for today. :)

As you can tell from my opening and my title, I had a baby shower on Saturday hosted by 3 lovely ladies. Two of them were from our small group Bible study and the other sweet lady is a friend of mine whose husband works with my husband (they happen to be office-mates!). She is expecting their first child 10 days after my due date...but I think that since this is my second little one that I might be a little early. We shall see.

Anyways, it was a lovely baby shower with about eleven women in attendance and it was a ton of fun. We played fun baby games and had a delicious sort of foods made by my friend, Megan. 
I have a few pictures to share with you of the event, so enjoy!





 Here are all of the ladies! 

It is hard to see the baby bump with the angle of the shot, but it is sure there!
And the other ladies to the other side of me on the couch are also expecting in the next few months.
Must be baby season!
:)




Thanks for a wonderful shower girls!
Here is to many more....just kidding. ;)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.