Friday, March 15, 2013

Sherwin Williams...Porpoise

Happy Friday all!!

The first coat of paint is up on the doors and so far, I LOVE IT!!!!

The paint color I used is called Porpoise from Sherwin Williams and it is a shade lighter than Urbane Bronze. I am in love with this color and think it compliments our house colors nicely.

Here are some pictures...

and remember, this is only the first coat so I still have one or two more to put on the doors.


Here is the first coat of Porpoise up on the front door.


So far I am only starting with painting 2 doors in our house...
I will decide later if I want to paint more doors in our home.





I love the way it compliments our hardware and the bronze colored light in our kitchen nook.



Have you painted any doors in your home?


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.