Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Upcoming Plans for a DIY Tablerunner

Hello all!

Have you ever made a tablerunner on your own for your dining table?

I am using leftover chevron fabric and I purchased green ribbon from JoAnn's today with a 40% coupon that I am going to add to the sides of the fabric to make a tablerunner.

Here is a sneak peek of my SMALL DIY project...


Not the best picture, but you get the idea...
and after it is finished, I will have better pictures of our tablerunner.

Here is to hoping I can get this small project done soon, but it is hard squeezing in projects with 2 little ones running around. ;)
But I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.