Friday, March 1, 2013

Updated Dining Room Mirrors III


 Hey everyone!
This post is a little late because of the new addition to the family, but I needed to take some time off from writing a post to be with family these past few days. :)
But I wanted to post pictures of our new mirrors in the dining room.






I still would like to add some embellishments to the mirrors at certain points to glam them up a bit, but I need to think about what those embellishments will be before I purchases anything at the store.



So there you have it, our new dining room mirrors.

Have you ever changed up plain mirrors and made them your own style?


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.