Thursday, April 25, 2013

"New" Kitchen Mat

So, you have probably seen this idea out in the blog world recently, so it's not something new...but I did think it was a neat way to redo an old kitchen mat.

So because there are tons of tutorials out there, I decided not to take pictures of each step.

I used some yellow leftover fabric I had saved from a previous project and used it to cover the green kitchen mat we had in here before. 


I like it because it gives us a little more color in our kitchen and feels a little like Spring/Summer now.  :)

Also, I am working on a new project in our dining room...
can you take a guess at what that is?

The hint is in the picture below! :)
Stay tuned for more!   



Have you recovered any mats in your home?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. I love how cheery the rug looks. Great job, Stephanie! :)

    Thanks for sharing mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Weiya! You are so creative and your post inspired me to recover my mat. :)

      ~Stephanie

      Delete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.