Monday, May 6, 2013

An Inspiring Dining Room

So I am in the process of decorating and accessorizing our dining room...and that process will take a little while to complete. 
Recently, I stumbled upon a blog called Southern Hospitality and found her dining room to be gorgeous and inspiring!
Just take a look and you will see why I love her room!

corner-cabinet.jpg

new floral drapes

Diningroom overall 

In the future, hopefully not too far from now, I want to install some board and batten and hang family pictures from it. I think it can look fabulous in our dining room and I can't wait to start!

I'm looking forward to more upcoming projects and I hope you will stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.