Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Anniversary....

to my wonderful hubby and I!
It's crazy to think that I have been a married woman (sometimes I feel more like a girl than a woman!) for 4 years now and have been with my hubby for 5 years! To be honest, my husband is a one-of-a-kind guy. He really is! I'm sure many people say that about their spouse and rightfully so, but for real...he is the best! 

He is so kind and patient with me and more importantly, he leads me in my walk with Jesus. We have grown so much over the past 5 years and marriage has changed us in the best ways possible. I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for us for the many years to come.

In the past four years we have 
* lived in two different states
*had a cat (who sadly passed unexpectedly after we got him)
*currently own a dog
*celebrated new careers
*and now we have 2 beautiful daughters... 

I am confident that the Lord has many plans for us in the future and we are thankful for the time we have together now and the time we get to look forward to down the road as a family.

Happy 4th anniversary to my wonderful husband!!

Oh...and when he came home from work, he brought me....

a beautiful bouquet of white roses...
 

a very sweet card with a personal note inside...


And of course, what every girl wants...a delicious peanut butter chocolate cake from Coldstone! Yum yum!! :)
My baby knows what I like! 




Thanks for stopping by! 

 

 

  

5 comments :

  1. Happy Anniversary! Stopping over from the hop! Would love to see you over at my blog sometime. That cake looked amazing!!! What a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Thanks for co-hosting at Whatever Wednesday.

    Holly
    Holly's Stamping Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary! saying hi from the hop & your 49th follower! would love a follow or holler back. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone!! It was a great anniversary. :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.