Friday, July 5, 2013

A New Series Called "Friday's Crush"!

Hey everyone!
It's Friday and hopefully you had a fantastic week.

Hubby has a 4 day weekend so I am super excited about that!! YAY!

Also, I am going to "try" and start a new series on Fridays that I'll call "Friday's Crush."
Hopefully I will stick to it and be consistent with it!
What I plan to do is post about things that are inspirational or things that I am currently crushing on in design.



HGTV has a great list of navy photos and inspirations. Take a look! And you can find more inspirational photos here in my post.

And I have fallen in love with the patterned pillows we have in our family room. They add a bit of a cozy feel to them which I have always been a sucker for.

And who doesn't need more storage, right?! Storage baskets make a great way to make sure items don't get misplaced. 

 Lastly, using nature to decorate your home can make it feel more natural. I love using branches from our tree in the front yard to decorate by the fireplace and around the house. It's beautiful that way...to me at least! :)

What do you think about these ideas?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.