Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Painting A Few More Doors

Slowly, but surely, I have been painting the doors in our home.
I have been using a Sherwin Williams color called Porpoise. Luckily for me, Sherwin Williams has been having a 40% off sale on their paints and supplies so I bought 3 of their sample quarts for about $12 total! That will cover the remaining doors in our house.

In one of my posts I began with painted our entryway doors and our pantry door. I thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and paint the doors upstairs and so far I'm loving the look! I only have a few more to do and am taking my sweet time on them because it's been a little hard getting all these projects done around the home when we have other things we like to do as a family. :)

Here is a picture of the doors I still need to paint.


It's funny because in this picture, the doors look nice just painted white...but in person it looks better with the gray/brown color....at least I think so.
I hope to get some pictures up soon of my progress. :)


Do you still like the look of painted interior doors?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.