Thursday, August 15, 2013

Beadboard Backsplash

So most of you who have been reading blogs for a while now have noticed that most kitchens have white cabinets. It has really been hard to find darker cabinets around the blog land but I have found a few. I only found one other blog with lighter cabinets than ours that did the whole wallpaper beadboard backsplash and it looks pretty darn good.
See for yourself!

 



I seriously cannot WAIT to get started on this. We are still not sure if we will be adding some kind of trim around the tops and the bottom of the wallpaper. If we do add trim, it may not be for a while because we would like to live with how the look for a little bit before committing to adding something else.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Thursday everyone!

2 comments :

  1. I like the look without trim except on the ends, but then that is just me. Can't wait to see yours, especially since I have light wood cabinets. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea...I think I like that look too. We are going to try and put it up tonight and see how it looks. Hopefully some pictures coming soon. :)

      ~Stephanie

      Delete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.