Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday's Crush #7

If you know me or have been reading my blog for a while, it should come as no surprise that I am a fan of navy. I've posted about how I have painted the armchairs in our family room and I even try to add pops of blue around our home. It helps keep things more cohesive I think.

Today's crush is all about navy- specifically two dresses that I found online and wish I owned myself.

 

I LOVE, love, LoVe the rope belt on this navy dress. It's very sophisticated and beachy at the same time.

 

I have a dress very similar to the one above. However, my dress isn't as clean and navy as this one either. The ruffles and the tied bow at the waist is so adorable. I would probably wear this all the time if I had it. When I looked at the website that carried it, I found that it comes in 4 other colors besides navy. And the price is pretty reasonable too.
I may just have to purchase one. ;)


These two are my crushes for today's post. What do you think?
I hope you all have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.