Thursday, August 8, 2013

Loving Me Some Green Geometric Prints

I have been wanting to purchase some geometric print fabric for a while now. I haven't had the chance to browse JoAnn fabrics in a while, but I have been able to browse some fabric website briefly and found some beautiful fabric I would love to buy.

One of my go-to online fabric stores is called Fabric.com. I have purchased some fabrics from them before and they are really great!
There are two fabrics I have been crushing on and they happen to be on sale...BUT, I don't think I am going to buy anything just yet.

Richloom Solarium Outdoor Keyes Kiwi

This one is my absolute favorite!! It's so pretty and the lines are amazing. I do wish the color was a bit darker but I do think it would look nice on some pillows in our family room and on the storage bench we have in the playroom.

Premier Prints Indoor/Outdoor Cadence Greenage 

This is another favorite of mine. I like that the lines look a little bit like bamboo...don't you think so?

I am hoping these go on sale for a little bit less than $7.00 a yard...but if not, then I may get a few yards of one of them.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments :

  1. They are both great fabrics. I just buy 1/2 yard of some of the expensive fabrics I use, that will make two pillow fronts and then use a solid or coordinating less expensive fabric for the backs. Definitley helps with the budget. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely a good idea! I have only done that with one pillow I made before but haven't thought about that for other pillows. :)

      Delete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.