Monday, September 2, 2013

Fish Tacos....It's What's for Dinner!

I enjoy making dinner for my family. I'm not a big breakfast person but my husband does all of that- especially on the weekends.
However, when it comes to dinner, I love trying out different kinds of foods and find it fun trying something new.

Last week, I shared a stuffed pepper recipe and this week I am sharing a fish taco recipe.



I made these when we had a guest visit us and it was a hit!

Here is the quick recipe I found in a magazine called Family Circle. You made have heard of them?! I have a year subscription to them thanks to my mom. :)






Delicious!!
The red cabbage is definitely worth getting when making this recipe. I almost skipped it, but am glad I didn't.

Do you like cooking family meals?

Have a great Labor Day!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.