Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hangin' Up More Plates

I hung up more chalkboard spray-painted plates that we rarely used. Instead of throwing them out, I decided that the playroom could use a little chalkboard-plated fun. Plus, it keeps things consistent around the house.

We had another blank wall space next to our rain gutter bookshelves.
So that's where the cute little plates were gonna get put up!


I thought about adding a 4th plate under the "Grow" but think 3 is good for now.
Plus, these our out of reach from our little girls' hands which like to grab EVERYTHING in sight! :)




And if anyone is wondering, our paint color in the playroom is called Wool Skein by Sherwin Williams. It's such a great neutral color and goes with so many other colors.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.