Thursday, September 19, 2013

Jute Rug Purchased and Delivered!!

Good morning, good morning, everyone!

Last week I received my Jute rug from this site in beige and we love it in our home.
Currently, it sits in our family room and looks wonderful!
I ordered the 8 X 10 size when it was 80% off!! That's right....80% off the original price so it was pretty inexpensive. I only paid a little over $100 for it and for an 8 X 10 jute rug, that is a SUPER FABULOUS price!

Hooray!

Rugs USA Maui Chunky Loop Navy Blue Rug 
This picture was taken off their website so I will have a picture of how it looks in our home by tomorrow hopefully!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.