Friday, October 25, 2013

Prayers for a Sweet Little Girl

Recently, a high school friend of mine posted a story on Facebook and asked for prayers for a sweet little girl named Ella Joy who was diagnosed with cancer. The cancer has spread throughout this little girls body and into her bone marrow.
I do not know this little girl or her family, but every time I read the posts about this family's journey I cry....EVERY SINGLE TIME!! It's especially hard seeing pictures of this little girl and hearing about the suffering her and her family are going through.
This family has such faith in God and this is really encouraging to me. As a mom to 2 beautiful young girls, I realize more and more how important my time with them truly is. I want them to know God's never-ending love for them and am so grateful for the time I do have with them.... the time that God has given me to spend with them, because we don't know what each day can and will bring so embrace and enjoy your children....and teach them the Lord's love!

This is the post to the blog about this family and if you can and have some time, would you take a few minutes to read about this family's story and please pray for them! Even if we do not know this family personally, I do believe there is power in prayer! 

 “The Lord is my strength and my song: he has become my salvation.  Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous.  The Lord’s right hand has done mighty things!  I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.  The Lord has chastened me severely, but he has not given me over to death.”  Psalms 118:14-18  

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a blessed weekend ahead!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.