Friday, November 1, 2013

DIY Necklace Holder

I have had several attempts at making a necklace holder for myself and finally feel like this one is THE ultimate winner!


I used some scrap wood left over from that secret project I keep talking about and did have to cut the wood down to size, but that was no biggie.
Hoping to share that sometime in the next couple of weeks!!


I used 3 nails to secure it to the wall, followed by many little nails to display my jewelry.


After everything was in place, I just put my necklaces up for display and that was that!
It's a pretty quick DIY project...gotta love that!





I saw this idea in a magazine a few weeks ago and wanted to give it a try.
I ended up using a much narrower piece of wood than the magazine article used because it was what we had on hand but I am glad I did that because I think it turned our fantastic.


Don't you just love quick and easy DIY projects?

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.