Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dining Room Rug

Good morning!

I hope everyone is having a good Wednesday so far.

I recently ordered a slate oriental rug for our dining room from RugsUSA because I actually loved the look and it was 70% off!
I actually surprised myself when I ordered it because it's not something I would normally go for but when I saw it online over the weekend, I couldn't help but think about it and wanting to buy it.

Thankfully the hubs liked it too and gave me the go ahead to purchase it.
It cost $70 and is a little over 5 feet by 7 feet- which is a GREAT price for a rug that size and for one of that kind as well.

Rugs USA Treasures I Persian Oriental Style ZG02 Slate Rug 
This is the one I ordered and I think it will look good with our furnishings.

I will post more about it once it gets here- which might not be until next week.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.