Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to pop in to say

 

By the way, have you all heard of this song by Hillsong?


If not, you should totally give it a listen. It's such and inspiring and uplifting song to our God and Creator. My daughter loves to listen to it. In fact, whenever we play it in the house or she hears it on the radio, she always says, "It's the Jesus God song!"
Oh it melts my heart to hear her sweet voice say that.
In fact, one day we were all on a drive around town and the beginning of the song came on and she said those words...so I quickly said, "No, baby, I don't think that's the song you are talking about."
AND GUESS WHAT?
IT SURE WAS!!!

Boy was I wrong and had to apologize...my hubby and I then praised her for noticing the song right away. :)

but Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”
Matthew 19:14

May you all have a blessed Christmas and praise God for the wonderful things He has done!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.