Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Beginnings of Christmas

Hi all!!

I wanted to get a post up yesterday, but I wasn't able to upload my photos into Picasa to edit...my hubby helped me figure out the problem and now that that is solved, I have a post to share with you this morning.

We put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving (a tradition in our home) and decorated a few things here and there. I don't usually go too crazy with decorations mainly because we would have no place to store everything if I did!

Here are a few pictures I took a few days ago.


 One of these days we will get a "real" tree, but for now, this little one will do. :)



I used the same blue and silver ornaments as last year  and still love that color combo!!


This year we added a new stocking since our family grew larger after having our second little girl! :)


I covered a few boxes, that would have gotten recycled otherwise, in wrapping paper and I actually love the look.
I normally don't go for red decor but the pattern on this paper was just my style and it works with the bookshelf.

Have you started decorating for the holidays yet?


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.