Friday, January 24, 2014

Chalkboard Wall Command Center

Hello, hello!

I am excited to share this post with you today because it involves organization.
Don't we all need that in our lives somehow?

One area in our house that needed some serious organizing was our chalkboard wall.
This wall connects our dining room and our kitchen together and it needed an update.

Here is a sneak peak at what is taking place.


What??

You might be thinking...what kind of teaser is this?
Well, check back soon to see what I did with these 2 cereal boxes and how they tied in to our chalkboard wall.
And by the way, have you guys tried either one of these cereals?!
My family and I may or may not have devoured these in 2 days! ;)
Is that bad? ;)
They were just awesome!!


I have more details to share with you soon so stay tuned for more!


How do you organize?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.