Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dining Room Wall Update

Hey there!
Today, I would like to share a small project I recently completed after my family's long Christmas break.

So I have a wall of mirrors in our dining room that we loved, but behind the mirrors, the wall was a little blank.
I knew I wanted to add some wrapping paper (yes, wrapping paper- easy to put on and take off if need be) to that area so it would stand out a little more and I finally did just that.


Would you believe my hubby picked out the dark wrapping paper for this wall??
He did and I think he made a fabulous choice!
As soon as he said, "This will go well with our kitchen counter-tops," I was sold!!! ;)




The silver plate was a gift from my mother-in-law. She gave it to us while we were visiting because she said she would never use it. I was a little hesitant to take it until she said she has had it for 50+ years- which is how long her and my father-in-law have been married.
I knew I couldn't pass it up!


The wrapping paper is so pretty...I love the detail and the color goes well with our home.


The picture below is my FAVORITE!
There's just something about it that I love.




That's one of my projects for the week. Stay tuned for more.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.