Monday, January 20, 2014

Family Room- Layering Rugs

Hi everyone!


Okay, okay already...I know I said that the jute rug went somewhere else in the home...and yes, it did for a while. :)
But I wanted to play around with layering the rugs a bit so I put the jute rug back into the family room and laid the new one on top.







So I'm loving this look soooo much more guys!!!!
What do you think??

Yea, the rugs are pretty much going to stay in here this way.
And...as a side note...it is so comfortable to walk on!!! Seriously, it's just the right amount of squishy and comfort you need in floor rugs...if that makes any sense! ;)


Do you like layering rugs?


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. Love the look and these are perfect together. I would love for you to link up to my Inspire Me Tuesday party - -http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2014/01/200th-inspire-me-tuesday.html Hope to see you there. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look. It looks like one rug and the layering of the two textures is very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.