Friday, January 10, 2014

Little Grand Piano

Like my post title for today?

I thought it was pretty cute...and my post today is about a little piano.
Over the break, we got some really lovely gifts and we are so grateful for every single one of them...especially the time spent with many wonderful people. One gift in particular is a big hit with my daughters. Can you guess what that is?

Haha...well, again, like the title says, it's a little piano that my mom bought for the girls. They even have their own little piano book for whenever they want to learn how to play this wonderful instrument.



It was a bit of a concern when we packed out car for the drive back and didn't know if we could fit the piano...that was until my hubby figured out that the legs came off!
It was a tight squeeze with all of the presents from various places and all of the kid things you need when you travel, but we were able to do it thankfully.

I really regret not taking more pictures of the trip, especially taking one of the car after it was packed!





I love hearing our little ones playing banging on the keys. It's joyful noise really and sweet. They love it and my youngest likes to bounce up and down when she hears someone playing the piano. (Oh why do kids grow up so fast?!)

Maybe someday we will actually get a bigger piano, but for now this one will definitely do!


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness so adorable, I've never seen a piano that small lol! this is just too cute. :)
    Thank you for sharing, have a great week.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...i know right?! The girls love it...esp. when they get to bang on the keys. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.