Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Seeing More Stripes...

in the kitchen that is!

If you have been reading my blog for a bit, then you might be thinking to yourself, "I thought she already added stripes to her kitchen!"

And guess what, I added just a little more with some tape.
;)

Tape? What??

Yep!
Some white masking tape (and it isn't that sticky so it is easily removed from the wall if I tire of it).

See?!




We LOVE it!!




This was all done with some tape....easy peas guys!!

Would you every work with tape like this?
I got the idea from a wonderful blog called TheNester.
This girl is hilarious and writes so well...check her blog out sometime. It is sure to put a smile on your face! :)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.