Monday, January 6, 2014

Welcome Back!

Hello, hello!
Happy New Year everyone!
Did you all enjoy your Christmas break?

My family and I had a pretty busy Christmas and New Years visiting 11 places and staying with family and friends.
And YES, you heard that right....we stopped at 11 different places during our 2 week stay. It was pretty crazy but there really wasn't much of a dull moment. Our daughters had a good time visiting with family and my husband and I's college friends. Our youngest wasn't a fan of all of our drive time and she was VERY happy to be home once the big trip was over. Our oldest was great on the long car rides. She is potty trained and we were a little nervous we would have some accidents along the way, but she surprised us and didn't have any! That was a big Hooray!



In other news, I have some neat projects to share this week and will give you a sneak peek of what's to come.

Also, I have decided to not blog everyday (if you haven't already noticed) because it was just becoming too much and I really want to cherish these moments with my husband and two daughters. So I have decided to blog 2 to 3 times a week and hope you will still follow along. :)

Here is a sneak peek of one of my projects that I will share in more detail later this week.


Stay tuned and I hope everyone has a great start to their week!

Thanks or stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.