Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Front Porch Goodness

I don't regularly post about our front porch because I really don't change it up much.
It's a pretty small space but just enough for us.
We have played around with a few arrangements out there but this one really seems to have me smiling all the time.

For 
real...



The wicker chair was a thrit store purchase...$9 everyone! 
I did spray paint it with chalkboard paint for a nice flat finish.


The horse picture was taken by none other than yours truly.
Like it?
We LOVE it.
I just ordered the print at Staples and wrapped it around a board which was then placed on our siding with some Command Strips and tape, y'all!


I made the pillow and the cushion.
I also made the wreath out of burlap and left over fabric.


My daughter loves these berries that grow on one of our trees out front so I of course had to add that too.
Perfect for February, right? ;)


Nice
and 
simple.


Yes, this is a simple porch.
Nothing too fancy here.
But I so love it.
Really!
I do!
Who says you have to spend a ton of money to have nice things?
Sometimes hand-made, simple, and easy are all you need.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. Love it...I think you just gave me ideas for my front porch...thanks for sharing on the Thursday Blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pam!
    It's definitely a nice place to hang out and enjoy the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple, yet so welcoming. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.