Monday, March 31, 2014

A Personalized Wooden Dog Food Mat

Say what?!

Yea...I made one...

a personalized wooden dog mat for our pup's food bowls.


After Sarah's pet food tray that she did herself, I thought it would be a fun project for me to try.

It was simple and quick (you know I like projects that don't take up a lot of time!) and I already had all the supplies on hand.











Here is the dog food tray all glazed and ready to be personalized!








I know our dog could care less whether he has a food tray (personalized too) or not but I couldn't resist making one once I saw Sarah's.
I think it turned out pretty cute and the hubs loved it too!


I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week!
Happy Monday and as always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.