Monday, May 5, 2014

Painted Sideboard

Hello there!

How was your weekend?
Ours was pretty good actually...we spent a lot of it running errands and hanging out with friends. It was a good weekend but it always seems to go by too quickly!

Anyways, I wanted to share with you all a sideboard I recently painted and sold!
The day I posted about the sideboard I was contacted by a lady who wanted to purchase it...I wasn't expecting an offer that quickly, but it worked out and I am actually a little sad that we don't have it in our home anymore.
It was a very pretty sideboard and very well-made...sometimes that is hard to come by!


Here are some of the pictures I took of it after it was painted and styled.











Here is what this piece use to look like before I painted it and distressed it a little bit.


And here is another after photo.


I was very pleased with the turn-out/end result and miss this piece a little bit...but I know there are more great pieces out there to find and that is a little exciting!


I have another piece in the works right now...a dresser.
It is almost finished and once it is done, I will post some pictures.
Thanks for stopping by!


Linking with:

5 comments :

  1. Cute, cute, cute. Love the color and the contrasting knobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful. Love the knobs and the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new look! Isn't it amazing how just a change in color can add so much character?
    Have a Blessed Day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Pinned! Thanks for being part of our party. Please come and show off on Monday at 7 pm. We would love it. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.