Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Neutralizing Things a Bit

A few months ago I shared our new entryway light that I made for less than $10 - which includes supplies.
I loved how it turned out, but I thought the bold dark green was a bit too dark for our house and didn't flow well from one room to another.

So I went with a lighter green I had on hand- it was the same green that I used on this thrift store desk.

I love it- it's a pretty medium-toned green from Sherwin Williams and so I just went with it for our light....I liked it so much that I even used it on our entryway mirror.

I haven't taken all of the pictures of it yet, but when I do I will edit the photos and post them this week.
So stay tuned for pictures coming of our entryway- AGAIN. ;)

Oh, and here is a quick photo of the paint color I used on the lamp shade and the mirror:



Have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.