Friday, August 22, 2014

The Best Cookies- Add Anything In



About a year ago, I was searching for a good cookie recipe to make for a get together with some friends. I happened to stumble upon a new-to-me blog called "Sally's Baking Addiction."
I was very eager to try this new recipe out because I could just never find the right cookie recipe.
You know what I mean? 

Every time I made cookies, they were either way too soft or too hard and would stick to the pan...even when using a "no-stick" pan. How does that happen?

Once I made this recipe, I was hooked.
This Sally lady really knows how to bake!

Here is the link in case you are interested in making some.

And by the way, you can add whatever you want to them.
I've made them with chocolate chips, oatmeal, etc...and I'm sure you could add some pumpkin spice to them for the fall season if you so choose. Hooray!

One tip though: Sally says to put the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes before baking. This is key because the dough will be a little soft if you don't and that will make it a little difficult to place the cookies on the pan...not that I'm speaking from experience here or anything. ;) Just follow the directions...that's all. :)


Here are some pictures of them...they are seriously delicious and wouldn't last a day in our household...but we try to control ourselves, so they last about  days!  ;)










Would love to hear if you decide to make some.
Tell me what you think.


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.