Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kitchen Nook/Dining Table

Good morning everyone!
 I hope that after yesterday's post,  you felt encouraged and not terribly saddened. Again, I didn't mean to share that story to put a downer in people's day, but to give people hope and show that even through suffering, God still loves us and is always there. 

I did want to share with you today a table that am I selling this week to someone. The before and afters are quite dramatic. The table and chairs I purchased were very dark and in need of some love, so I cleaned, sanded, primed, and painted them to give them more of a fresh and updated look. I also added a new floral fabric to the chairs to liven the look.

Here are the before photos:






A little too much wood on wood tones going on.
It definitely needed a fresh update...so here are the after photos!








Our girls enjoy eating breakfast and snacks here...but it is going to a new home later this week so I will be on the hunt for a new one. :) 
My mom will be in town this week so I am excited about that and we are excited about shopping around for a new table and chairs. I am hoping to find a circular one with similar chairs...we will see.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. Just lovely!!! I have a set that I painted white as well and it is one of my favorite things. Yours turned out beautiful!!! Found you on Ivy and Elephants. Hugs, Beverly

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.