Monday, March 2, 2015

New Flowers and a Sneak Peek


Over the weekend, we were able to buy some fresh hydrangeas for the house. I am so happy they are starting to go back in season. We bought them at Trader Joe's so if you have one near you, chances are they are carrying them. Since the Farmer's Market hasn't started up here yet, buying these flowers at Trader Joe's seems to be the best way to get them. I couldn't find them anywhere else and really, really wanted some for our home...can't you tell? ;)



Also, I wanted to share a sneak peek of an awesome kid's project I completed over the weekend when we were snowed in. I will share more details later in the week, but here is a glimpse at the fun project your kids will enjoy.



And here are my little helpers helping me paint some of the wood pieces for this project.
They really enjoyed that part too!



I will share more details and pictures later in the week of this.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.