Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wall Art Ideas for the Guest Room

I am currently in the process of making over our small guest room. 
I haven't actually measured the rooms dimensions, but you can fit a full bed, narrow dresser, and 2 nightstands....that is basically all...which really is quite alright seeing that it is a guest room and there isn't much need for anything else in there anyways. 

Anyhow, little progress has been made over the past couple of months to our guest room,  so I would like to get it done before baby #3 arrives...which doesn't leave much time. So some inspiration wall art using wooden boards is what I have been searching for and found a few that I really like. Maybe one of them will make the cut. ;)
 

I have been wanting to add some rustic elements to the space, so I think I am going to DIY something similar using fence boards. Here are some more ideas:

 

 

There are many other ideas out there, but you get the idea. 

Hoping to make a decision soon and get the supplies so I can get started on this! I'm excited to see it all come together!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.