Thursday, April 7, 2016

Rainy Mornings



Rainy days...

I'm not really a fan of rainy days. Mostly in part because a lot of time is spent indoors, and I would rather be outside in the sunshine. But, I do realize that rain is good- for lots of reasons.

Besides the obvious, rainy days for us are good for and consist of...

-making chocolate chip pancakes (and eating the chocolate chips before, during, and after making pancakes!)

-watching movies together as a family and snuggling on the couch

-doing crafts/artwork together

-building forts around the house

-cleaning (although that didn't happen much on today's rainy day)

-being mindful of the good things God has done for us

-naps (mostly for my kiddos- but sometimes good for mama too)

-jumping in the puddles once the rain has passed and the sun is shining









And thank goodness that after the dark clouds and rain comes the bright shining sun!!


How do you like to spend your rainy days?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.