Friday, March 16, 2018

Shoe Storage for the Laundry Room (and inexpensive too)

Hi there!

After my last post about our daughter's birthday party, I wasn't sure what I would blog about next. A lot of the spaces in our home are "done" and I don't have any big reveals planned. I do have a few ideas of posts for the future of little projects, but after over 3 years of living in our home, there won't be any huge reveals (unless we hit the lottery or something...haha).  

However, today I do want to share a good shoe storage option we recently have been using in our laundry room.

To really appreciate the organization, I'll share what we were using as shoe storage before all this.




Yikes!!
Our old cube storage was clearly not functional anymore (it had been a good 7 year run) and was breaking in a few spots. 
I originally thought I would just get another one and ended up buying Target's Room Essential storage brand, thinking we would use it. BUT...


then my oldest daughter and I, one afternoon after dance class, ran some errands at Wal-Mart next door. We decided to peruse the storage section and stumbled upon their Better Homes and Garden line. Now, I don't know about you, but I have actually been pretty impressed with their stuff. We've bought a few home items from that line and once I saw their shoe storage options, I thought we'd give it a try.


Good bye old broken shoe storage!!


We ended up buying 2 of these BH&G's boxes for 3 reasons:

1. We wanted plenty of storage for our shoes (preferably more than what we had before)
2. They are stackable which gives added height to this space and more cubbies to place our shoes. 
3. The price ($20 each)

Even in buying two of these guys, we saved $20 over Target's cubbies, so I ended up returning that one.



Our laundry room is now looking a bit more organized!





Our girls boots even fit in the cubbies which ended up being an added bonus! 

So I'd say if you are on the hunt for some shoe storage that not only looks nice but it pretty inexpensive, take a look at BH&G's selection at Wal-Mart. It won't disappoint! 

FYI- in no way am I being paid by Wal-Mart for this post. I just wanted to happily share an inexpensive option for shoe storage. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.